Monday, January 12, 2015

Do More of What Makes You Happy

I fell in love with this quote the moment I set eyes on it and I was beyond thrilled when Stampin' Up! came out with it. It totally fits me. In fact, now I use it as an excuse to my hubby when I want to slip away to my woman cave. Happy wife, happy life right?

I am also in LOVE with the new {Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack} from the 2015 Occasions catalog. The colors are so rich and gorgeous! Since my real job is Chalkboard design, I decided to combine two of my favorite things in one card.



Supplies

Cardstock ~ Basic Black
DSP ~ Stacked with Love DSP Stack
Specialty ~ Chalkboard Paper
Stamp Sets ~ Hello Life
Ink ~ Black StazOn, White StazOn
Tools/Accessories ~ Project Life Corner Punch, Banner Punch, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive, Glue Dots, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
Embellishments ~ 1/8" Mini Brads, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, 1/8" Silver Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Loving these pennants, and the new gray background on your blog design.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10