Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration ~ Happy Father's Day!


Today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, we're celebrating all the fabulous Dads out there! I've been busy creating Father's Day cards for some time. I don't have just one wonderful dad in my life, I have THREE! This card is special because it's for my hubby. He's an avid hunter so I'm sure he'll enjoy the rugged manliness of this design. This is the first time I've gotten to play around with this {Walk in the Wild} stamp set. I think it was a success!


What I Used:
Cardstock ~ Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Hardwood, The Open Sea, Gorgeous Grunge, Walk in the Wild, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools ~ Paper trimmer, paper snips, distress tool, deco labels collection framelits, word window punch, dimenisonals, adheisive, sponges
Embellishments ~ Black ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10