Sunday, June 1, 2014

Blended Bloom ~ A NEW favorite!

Blended Bloom has QUICKLY grown on me. I really love this stamp and it's endless possibilities! When I see a stamp, I instantly think of all of it's three dimensional potential. This one is amazing. Not only can you totally customize it's color, but you can build it in layers and make it absolutely POP out of the page. 

I spent the better part of an afternoon playing around with color combinations for this flower. I always go back to the Crisp Cantaloupe/Strawberry Slush combo. I think it's fabulous. It really complimented Crumb cake and Gold as well. Aside from spending hours coloring these flowers (there were 5 on this card total), this card was relatively simple to put together. 



The Envelope!



What I Used:
Cardstock ~ Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, StazOn Black, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Sets ~ Hardwood, Blended Bloom, Geometrical, Truly Grateful
Tools ~ Paper trimmer, paper snips, word window punch, distress tool, sponges, blender pen, bone folder, dimensionals, adhesive, versamark, gold emboss powder, heat tool, vellum, envelope punch board
Embellishments ~ Gold Baker's Twine

2 comments:

  1. What a work of art. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh love your coloring. It's absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10