Friday, May 16, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration ~ Teacher Appreciation


I can't believe that this school year is almost over. Where has the time gone? My little ones are growing up way too fast! This fall I will have a Kindergartner and a 3rd Grader. What? 

As this year comes to an end, we wanted to celebrate our wonderful teachers. What comes to my mind when I think Teacher? Apples. I didn't want to wrap up just any apple, so I wrapped up a caramel apple. Perfect! Stampin' Up! What else do I think of? Chalkboards! So, I combined the two. This was a simple, quick project that I think their teachers will love.

Stop by Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration to check out some other wonderful Teacher Appreciation gifts!

*Chalkboard Technique
Using a sponge and Stampin' Up! Craft White ink, very lightly sponge the background in swirling motions till you're desired look is achieved. So simple!


Supplies
Cardstock ~ Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink ~ Craft White, White StazOn, Black StazOn, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Sets ~ Chalk Talk
Tools ~ Chalk Talk Framelits, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Sponges, Gusseted Cellophane Bag
Embellishments ~ Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, Doilies 



1 comment:

01 09 10