Monday, May 5, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration ~ May Color Challenge


Woo Hoo it's Color Challenge time at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! Today's challenge is FABULOUS. I absolutely love this combination. Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit are magnificent together, then you add Crumb Cake to the mix and it's to die for!


I personally feel that this combination is perfect for a masculine card. Something that I don't have a lot of. I went with a generic greeting. One that could be used for several different occasions. I'm still quite addicted to arrows, so naturally they had to be included.


Curious about the Dots? I just drew them with a Midnight Muse marker, then applied a spot of Crystal Effects over the top. 


Supplies
Cardstock ~ Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Stamp Sets ~ Hello Lovely, Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid, Peachy Keen
Tools ~ Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue, Glue Dots, Decorative Label punch
Embellishments ~ Summer Starfruit twine (Sale-a-Bration catalog), Crystal Effects


1 comment:

  1. great job with the color challenge this month. I too love the arrows!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10