Monday, May 12, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration ~ May Card Sketch



Happy Monday! Today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration we're playing around with the May card sketch! Coming up with a layout is always difficult for me. I get stuck in a rut and never can seem to think outside the box. I really enjoy these challenges because they SHOVE me out of my comfort zone!


Since I am in {love} with the "Hardwood" stamp I decided to use it as the background for this card. I wanted this to look like a hole in the fence. The flower had to POP out of the page and I think I achieved what I had pictured in my head!


Crisp Cantaloupe is quickly becoming one of my go-to colors. I especially love it when it is paired with Crumb Cake. It works perfectly with my vintage style!

*This flower is 3 layers thick to give it a LOT of dimension. 


Supplies
Cardstock ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets ~ Hardwood, Happy Watercolor, Perfect Pennants, Truly Grateful, Gorgeous Grunge
Tools ~ Paper trimmer, paper snips, big shot, circle framelits, dimensionals, adhesive, glue dots, sponge daubers, blender pen, bone folder
Embellishments ~ Gold Sequin Trim, Crisp Cantaloupe Twine

2 comments:

  1. very pretty card. I love your take on our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10