Friday, May 30, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration ~ Friday Favorites!


Today is Friday Favorites at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! Once again, I've chosen {Hardwood} as my favorite. This card actually encases a lot of favorites for me. I really really love {By the Tide}. It makes for an easy masculine card. Something that is sometimes difficult to created. Another favorite is Tempting Turquoise. It is such a FABULOUS color! It was so much fun to put all of these "favs" together!




What is a great card without a great envelope? With the help of the Envelope Punch Board, I created this matching envelope. A big white envelope just seems boring to me, so I decorated it to match. Perfect!


What I Used:
Cardstock ~ Whisper White, Island Indigo
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Pudding, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ By the Tide, Hardwood, Something to Say, Gorgeous Grunge
Tools ~ Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Word Window Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals, All Purpose Liquid Adhesive, Glue Dots
Embellishments ~ Hemp Twine (non SU) 


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, Melissa! Gorgeous colouring. And the envelope's inner flap - genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...yeah...you are an amazing artist! I love this card! There are so many details and they all come together to make a super amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card..just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful, Melissa! The hardwood, By the Tide and Tempting Turquoise are favs of mine, too! The envelope, hemp twine and sponging is amazing! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! The coloring on the fish is gorgeous. I love the envelope flap...and the braided twine. So many awesome details! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring technique with the fish! Looks great! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Melissa! Your colored fish are awesome. So glad you shared your creation at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10