Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ahoy ~ A Birthday on the Horizon!

I really love making nautical cards, but I've been stuck in a rut lately and have been using the same things over and over. This time, I decided to do a kid theme. My son has a birthday party to go to in a few days and I thought this would make the perfect card for a wild boy party!

The pirates were so much fun to create. I hope you love this card as much as I do!




What I Used:
Cardstock ~ Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP ~ Fresh Prints (now retired)
Ink ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Night of navy, Tangerine Tango, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Craft White
Stamp Sets ~ Gorgeous Grunge, Banner Blast, Hello Sailor, Happy Watercolor
Tools ~ Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, Banner Punch, Corner Punch, Blender Pen, Sponges, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Anywhere Glue Stick, White Gel Pen
Embellishments ~ Vintage Brads, Toothpicks, Googly Eyes, Blue Satin Ribbon (not SU), Burlap ribbon (not SU)

1 comment:

01 09 10