Monday, March 17, 2014

Oh Baby!

I have been wanting to make one of these for quite some time. I love doing the chalkboard technique and this is a super cute way to incorporate it. I think it would also be adorable for a teacher's card. But, since I don't have any baby cards in my stash I thought I should do this instead. 


The cardstock by itself is too thin to let the easel stand on its own, so I backed it with Vanilla Coaster Board.


Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP ~ Sweet Sorbet
Stamp Sets ~ You Are My Sunshine (retired), Itty Bitty Banners, Hardwood, Banner Blast
Ink ~ White StazOn, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
Tools ~ Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Boho Blossom punch, Banner punch, Vanilla Coaster Board, Dimensionals, paper trimmer, adhesives
Embellishments ~ Sweet Sorbet Accessories Pack, Mini Brads, Pearls Basic Jewels

1 comment:

  1. OMGeeeee. Melissa this thing is AMAZING! Love this stamp, and it's just perfect for this chalkboard! I feel another CASE coming on!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10