Monday, February 3, 2014

2/4 SSINKspiration Technique Tuesday ~ Three in a Row with Tutorial

Today is Technique Tuesday over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! I am going to show you my method of the "Three in a Row" technique. I love this technique. It takes just a few steps and your images are perfectly lined up. My secret weapon... the Stamp-a-ma-jig. It is the greatest thing in my tool box. I use it for almost all of my cards. Whoever came up with this handy little contraption is a stamping GENIUS!



Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink ~ Rose Red, Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Off the Grid, Gorgeous Grunge, Peachy Keen, Ciao Baby, Pretty Petites
Tools ~ Stamp-a-ma-jig, Small Heart punch, Petite Curly Label, Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue Stick
Embellishments ~ Rhinestone Basic Jewels


How To:













4 comments:

  1. Cute card love the background choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Melissa. Thanks for the tutorial on how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I ended up using mine for the first time after seeing your instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the tutorial! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial and AWESOME card!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10