Friday, January 31, 2014

Thinking of You

This week has been hairy, and I'm exhausted so my creativity is in the basement tonight. But with the help of Pinterest, I was able to CASE this cute little card. I've been trying to make myself create SOMETHING everyday. I think maybe it's my mental justification for my need to hoard craft supplies?

I am so addicted to this "Hardwood" stamp, it's ridiculous!


Supplies
Cardstock ~ Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand
Ink ~ Early Espresso
Stamp Sets ~ Hardwood, Banner Blast, Thinking of You
Embellishments ~ Pearls, ribbon, string


2 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa! I love, love, love your style of stamping! This card is amazing! I'm finally getting around to joining all of the girls' sites from Paper Crafters Sampler. Good to be on the team with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny! Thank you SO much! I absolutely LOVE your addition to January's Venetian Valentine! I checked out your blog and LOVE it! Looking forward to seeing lots more from you!

      Delete

01 09 10