Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sweet Success #153: Valentine's Treats for Teachers!

Can it be? Really? I'm ready for a Holiday before it's here? Today I decided to make treat bags for the kids' teachers. These are SO cute! They each hold a little chocolate. Who doesn't love to get chocolate for Valentine's Day? I had so much fun creating these. I still have some retired embellishments, so this was a great way to use them up. I still am in {love} with the Soda Pop Tops and the Designer Builder Brads. I'm crossing my fingers that Stampin' Up! will bring them back.



Supplies
Cardstock ~ Real Red, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
DSP ~ Fresh Prints
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Stamp Sets ~ That's the Ticket, Hearts a Flutter, Banner Blast
Tools ~ Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Circles Collection Framelits, Ticket Duo Builder punch, Banner punch, 1" circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, 
Embellishments ~ Designer Builder Brads, Soda Pop Tops, Pool Party ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10