Thursday, January 2, 2014

Smooch #142: A Sweet Change of Pace

After the Christmas rush, it was nice to get a little time to do something new. Valentine's Day is coming and it will be here before we know it, so I decided to {try} to get a head start. I don't have many {any} specific Valentine's Day stamp sets (I'll have to work on that), so I improvised.

I am in LOVE with Beautifully Baroque. I wasn't sure if I really would use it much, but so far I've used it QUITE a bit. I'm pretty happy with that purchase! This is a simple card, it was quick to put together and everything turned out right the first time!

The sketch is from Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration. 



*I had to add a little "oomph" so I put in a cute little window. It was so simple, but it added so much.

Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, silver emboss powder
Stamp Sets ~ Beautifully Baroque, Off the Grid, Ciao Baby, Itty Bitty Banners
Embellishments ~ Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon



2 comments:

01 09 10