Sunday, December 15, 2013

Wrap it up with Love and Cheer!

Okay, that's it. I demand we get another week before Christmas. I don't have near as much done as I wanted to. I swear the time has just been FLYING by these last few weeks. Wasn't it just summer? The kids have their school Christmas parties this week. So, I spent the last 2 days making treats. Of course I can't send them to school without tags. Now that I HAD to have this cute little stamp set, which I love by the way. I had so much fun with these. Both the tags AND the candies! 


Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette
Stamp Set ~ Color Me Christmas
Embellishments ~ Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Bakers Twine


Ingredients:
Peanut butter sandwich cookies, vanilla almond bark, orange tic tacs, black frosting,


Ingredients:
Nutter Butter cookies, pretzels, M&M's, candy googly eyes, Chocolate Almond bark

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10