Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Soft Sympathy

I am addicted to French Foliage. I've been using the heck out of it lately. I always seem to get attached to something AFTER they retire it. Day late and a dollar short is my motto. Oh well, works for me. Once again, the need for a sympathy card sucks, but it WAS really fun to put this one together. I really like the color combo. Not sure if I'll be able to duplicate it ever again. lol

I really love doing detail work. The leaves seem to come alive with a little marker attention. Time consuming yes, but definitely worth it.




Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Early Espresso
Stamp Sets ~ French Foliage, So Sorry, Truly Grateful
Other supplies ~ cream ribbon, burlap ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10