Friday, November 22, 2013

Class Act

I freaking LOVE this card! I saw this stamp on Pinterest (eye roll) and just HAD to have it. However, it's expired. Why do they expire the really cool ones? I got into this whole stamping thing a little too late. Obviously. So, my mad hunting skills paid off and I found one for sale. SWEET!

I am addicted to purple and haven't done a Christmas card in purple yet so... it's about time! It was such a simple card and went together so quickly. I love the colored holly too! Even though it's red and green.




Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Smoky Slate, Elegant Eggplant
Ink ~ Elegant Eggplant, Gumball Green, Real Red
Stamp Sets ~ Christmas Collage, Curly Cute
Tools ~ Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Square Punch, Sponge Daubers
Embellishments ~ Dazzling Details, Brads dipped in Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10