Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hump-Day Happiness...Get Over It!

Well, it's hump-day folks. Half way there...Get over it. Harvest is wrapping up (knock on wood) and I'm about to get my daily stamping time back. I snuck out to my woman cave lastnight after everyone went to bed. I stayed up WAY too late. Oh the things we do for sanity. 

This card was created for Retro Sketches Challenge #75. I really liked the sketch. As always, I deviated from it a bit. Once again, Crisp Cantaloupe took over. I love how it gives the edges of the paper a vintage look. My fav! I think this is the first time I used Pistachio Pudding. I'm still on the fence of whether or not I like that one. I think it all goes together pretty well. What do you think?



{{{Inside}}}

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Stamp Sets ~ Positively Chevron, Everything Eleanor, Daydream Medallions, Chalk Talk
Embellishments ~ In Color Boutique Details, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Antique Brads, Crochet Trim, Bakers Twine
Other (non-stampin up) Supplies ~ cream colored ribbon, natural fiber ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10