Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Trying Tuesday

Good morning peeps! Once again, I was up before the crack of dawn. My son fell out of his bed at 1:30am. I heard him hit the floor. He slept right thru the whole thing. I just don't get how they can do that. He's done it many times. He almost never wakes up. That's crazy! So, I've been tossing and turning since then. I've already been out working on a few projects and decided to sit down with a cup of coffee to see what the new challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday looks like. It's pretty simple, which gives me LOTS of room to create. I'm not sure if I like simple or not. Sometimes it gives me too much to think about. This one should be fun though. I haven't tackled a sketch like this one before.


Well, here is what I came up with. It's altered from my original idea in my head. 






Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe Core'dinations
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
Stamp Sets ~ Chalk Talk, Oh Hello, Lovely Little Labels
Other Supplies ~ Vintage faceted buttons, designer builder brads, (retired) stampin' up ruffle ribbon, natural colored thread (misc), crochet ribbon


4 comments:

  1. Another great card for us this week. Loving this new die and stamp set. Thanks for sharing again with us this week at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to highlight this stamp set! Love your little embellishment too....I added you to my Feedly because I am lovin' your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. I love how you have used the sketch - great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! Love it all, but particularly how you used the Oh, Hello stamp!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10