Thursday, June 20, 2013

Retro Challenge

Here's today's card. I created this for Retro Sketches challenge #68. I love how it turned out. I think Crisp Cantaloupe is my new favorite color. I'm totally addicted to making my own designer paper. I hope you like it too! 





Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe Core'dinations
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamp Sets ~ Chalk Talk, Daydream Medallion, Gorgeous Grunge, Lovely Little Labels
Other Supplies ~ Designer Builder Brads, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Pool Party Ribbon, Pool Party Embossing Powder, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Basic Pearl Jewels, misc. brads

1 comment:

  1. Found this via Pinterest and I just wanted to pop by and say I LOVE this card! Everything from the various embellishments to the colours to the layout and use of stamps. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
    Cheers
    Monique

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10