Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Here are the cards I created for the two most important dads in my life.

To my Dad, You are my world. You have shown me life, love and given me a great sense of humor. You are amazing. You are Superman and you've taught me to be tough and to back a horse trailer like no one's business. I am so thankful for you!


Supplies used for this card: 
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Tempting Turquoise, Coastal Cabana, Not Quite Navy, Garden Green
Stamp Sets ~ Open Sea, Clockworks 
Other Supplies ~ Natural hemp twine, clock pieces, bronze colored brads, Antique Brads 



To my Hubby, You are my rock, my love, and my life.  I couldn't ask for a better father to our two wonderful kids. You truly make our family whole. Without you, I would be a lost ship. I am so thankful that I found you just 10 short years ago. 


Supplies used for this card:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Marina Mist
Stamp Sets ~ French Foliage, Open Sea, Label Love, That's The Ticket, Hearts a Flutter, Family Reunion, Itty Bitty Banners, Ciao, Baby!
Other Supplies ~ Natural hemp twine, Designer Fabric, Soda Pop Tops, Staples 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10