Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A new Challenge!

Time for a new Challenge! This one is from Mojo Monday. It's a fun blog with lots of sketch ideas. The theme, and color scheme are open. I'm headed downstairs to my craft cave right NOW to work on it! What will I come up with? What would you do? I'd love to see your designs. Send me an email with a pic!


Here's what I came up with. It turned out so much better than what I had pictured in my head. I just LOVE it when that happens!


Supplies used for this card
Paper ~ Specialty DSP (unfortunately retired), Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
Stamp Sets ~ French Foliage, Blue Ribbon, Family Reunion
Other Supplies ~ Designer Builder Brads, Crochet Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, misc brads, misc string

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa, I'm your newest follower and I found you thru the Mojo site, love your card! I'd love for you to check out my card-blog and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10