Friday, March 15, 2013

Perfectly Perfect

 I totally stole this layout from a card I saw on Pinterest a few days ago. Good ole' Pinterest! I absolutely HAD to put one together. I love all the different layers. To me, you can't have too many layers! I used a couple of my new stamp sets for this one. Vintage Verses for the little note inside the envelope. Pretty Petites for a few of the squares on the banner. Along with a few from the 2012 - 2013 catalog. I also used the new designer brads from the Spring catalog. Of course I gave it an antiqued look. This is a generic card that can be used for any occasion.

The inside of the card is decorated too! I used my old favorite  Fresh Vintage for the outside trim in coordinating colors from the front. LOVE this look!

1 comment:

  1. A perfect Pinterest CASE! Love the inside of this card...beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10